Our program here at Johnston Community College is a competency based program, where clinics are observed by an instructor at all times.
The purpose is to provide students a virtual clinic experience as well as providing a service to our community. For your health and ours, we recommend you NOT have any form of massage if you have been ill or on antibiotics during the last few weeks.
- 60 minute table massages with other spa treatments are offered.
- The first Spring Semester table clinic opens Tuesday, January 16th and runs through Tuesday, April 24th. (except when school is closed)
- On Tuesday evenings appointments are from 5:15-6:30pm (final massages ends at 7:30pm) during Spring semester.
- You must schedule an appointment with us by voicemail (919)209-2583 or email email@example.com A student will return your call to verify your appointment date.
"Rejuvenating Chair Massages"
- Chair Massages are offered on Wednesday 1-3pm beginning November 1st. All appointments are walk-in only and available on a first come first serve basis.
- Massage clinic will not be open on Nov. 22. The last date for Fall semester Chair massage clinic is Dec 6th. Check back on the website for the Spring semester 2018 schedule.
- Spring Semester has begun. The first chair massage clinic is on Wednesday January 10th, and will run every other Wednesday. (Except when school is closed)
- Complementary to everyone age 18+ - Please bring picture ID w/DOB.
- Chair Massages take approximately 10 to 20 minutes.
"Calming Hand & Foot Massages"
- Hand & Foot Massages are also offered on Wednesdays during Chair Clinic, 1pm-3pm, beginning on Wednesday January 10th, 2018.
- All appointments are walk-in and on a first come first serve basis.
- The Hand & Foot Massage lasts 20 minutes and costs $10.
Please see "Hours and Scheduling" or "Services and Rates" for more information.