Our program here at Johnston Community College is a competency based program, where clinics are observed by an instructor at all times.
The purpose is to give students a virtual clinic experience as well as providing a service to our community. For your health and ours, we recommend you NOT have any form of massage if you have been ill or on antibiotics during the last few weeks.
- 90 minute table massages with other spa treatments are offered
- On Tuesday evenings at 5:15 pm
- You must schedule an appointment with us by voicemail and/or email. A student will return your call to verify that appointment date. You can find this contact information on our "Contact Us" page.
"Rejuvenating Chair Massages"
- Chair Massages are offered on select Wednesdays, 1pm-3pm
- All appointments are walk in and available on a first come first serve basis
- Free to Students, Faculty & Staff - Please bring ID
- Chair Massages take approximately 15 to 20 minutes
- On-Campus Dates for Chair Massage Clinic--beginning in October 2016
"Calming Hand & Foot Massages"
- Hand & Foot Massages are offered on Chair Clinic Wednesdays, 1pm-3pm, beginning in January 2017
- All appointments are walk in and on a first come first serve basis
- The Hand & Foot Massage is 20 minutes for $10
Please see "Hours and Scheduling" or "Services and Rates" for more information.