Services and Rates
90 minute Therapeutic Massage sessions for $60
- Senior Citizens: 10% discount
- Faculty/Staff & Students of JCC: 20% discount
Treatments: *May add to therapeutic massage spa session at client's request at no additional charge*
- *Hot Stone - A natural massage therapy that eases tension with the use of smooth heated stones.
- *Paraffin - A soothing warm wax that may relieve pain in sore muscles and joints, and soften the skin.
- Body Wraps :
- *Herbal Body Wrap - a heated body wrap that is infused with detoxifying herbs.
- Seaweed Wrap - is a unique product that stimulates circulation and lymphatic flow, boosts metabolism, and promotes detoxification.
- Mud Wrap - Anti-Aging Mud Wrap to stimulate circulation, smooth dry skin, and assist in detoxification.
**Some body wraps include a scrub**
- Aromatherapy - Natural oils used to enhance your massage experience physically as well as psychologically.
- Body Scrubs - Stimulating treatment that gently exfoliates the skin with the use of sugar or salt. May be applied before or after massage session.
* - Heat is added to this treatment- not recommended for the following: heart conditions, high blood pressure, elderly clients, pregnancy, advanced diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis
Chair Massage: 10-15 minute, Complimentary; Wednesdays 1-3pm (offered January 11&25, Febuary 8 & 22, March 15 & 29, April 12 & 26)
- Is a massage intended on invigorating & awakening the senses and providing alertness. We highly recommend this service for working professionals who need that midday pick me up.
Off-Campus Chair Massage
- Our students come to your workplace to help relieve tension & stress of employees. Please contact our Director for dates and more information.
Gift Certificates are available for all occasions!
We accept exact cash and checks
STUDENT COMPENSATION IS PROHIBITED
"A student shall not receive a fee, tip or other consideration for the massage and bodywork therapy they perform while completing clinical requirements for graduation, whether or not the school charges a fee for services provided in a student clinic."
NC Administrative Code 21,30 Section.0626
All event and clinic donations/fees are dedicated to program support and scholarship opportunities for future students.