Hours and Scheduling
|Sunday||Not Available |
|Monday||Not Available |
|Tuesday||05:15 pm||-|| ||06:30 pm||-|| |
|Wednesday||Not Available |
|Thursday||Not Available |
|Friday||Not Available |
|Saturday||Not Available |
Beginning Tuesday evenings, January 17th thru April 25th (excluding March 7th, school closure), 60 minute table massages will be offered. Please call (919)209-2583 to make an appointment. Leave your name and number and a student therapist will return your call.
When to Arrive
- We suggest that you arrive for your Tuesday evening session 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows all paperwork to be completed, and an opportunity for you to relax and enjoy our "Oasis" in preparation for your session.
First Time Clients
- If you are a first time client to our clinic, please see the "Client Forms" tab. Print the "New Client Form" and bring it to your session. This will allow you to receive your session in an even more timely manner.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment, and our students to have a complete learning experience. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you may not be rescheduled.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They may not be rescheduled in the future.
We look forward to serving you!
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.